During my undergraduate studies at BUET, I used to be busy with numerous
projects beyond the academic requirements. All kinds of projects:
software, simulation, microcontroller, power electronics, communication
... of all sorts. I spent hours learning new stuff (from Win32 library
to phase locked loop), tinkering and troubleshooting C/C++ codes,
project boards and circuit boards. And that was so much fun. Those were
Now-a-days, I usually do not have that much (free) time. But I
still have some of my pet projects going on. Details of some of those
projects can be found in the links below.
- Publication Quality Graphs in
- Generic Quantum Transport Framework for electron, spin and phonon
transport - Core library in C++, front end in Python, linear algebra
in Armadillo/LAPACK, parallelism in Boost/MPI.
- Digital Voltage Stabilizer - AVR Microcontroller based hardware,
firmware written in C.
- Vehicle Tracking System - AVR Microcontroller based hardware,
firmware written in C, server side software in Java, client in
Projects at BUET and Pi Labs:
- Electronic Voting
Machine - Microcontroller
based hardware, firmware written in C, GUI written in C# using .NET
- Prepaid, digital, three phase energy meter - Firmware in C.
- Data acquisition system for Dhaka Electricity Supply Company - 8051
microcontroller based hardware, firmware in C, GUI in Java.
- Design and simulation software for BJT/JFET amplifiers and active
filters - GUI written in Visual C++.
- ID card printing system for Bangladesh Army - GUI in Visual
C++ and Borland C++ Builder.
- Serial port terminal for microcontroller based project - Firmware in
C, GUI in Visual C++.
- Vehicle Barrier Bar controller - 8051 based hardware, Firmware in C,
GUI in C#.
- Building Access Control System - 8051 based hardware, Firmware in C,
GUI in C# and Visual Basic .NET.
- Pressure sensor for industrial appliance.
- LAN share search engine - GUI written in Visual C++.
- Library Management Software for Dept of EEE, BUET - GUI written in
- Small Anti-Virus for windows.