I am pleased to announce the release of the PlotPub: Publication Quality Graphs v2.0. It is a free and open source MATLAB library for creating beautiful, publication quality figures from instantly generated MATLAB figures or saved MATLAB fig files. This easy to use library can export figures in EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF with adjustable resolution.
New features of v2.x
- Simple and elegant object oriented approach: all aspects of the MATLAB figure is encapsulated in the Plot class.
- Create new plots, open saved figures or change existing figure using the same call, Plot().
- Control every aspect of a MATLAB figure using the Plot class object.
- Property changes are immediately visible, useful when using from the command window
- Even easier to use.
- Fully compatible to v1.x.
Please visit the following pages for more information: